The Fields at Jasper Ridge4472 Stole Road | Emmaus, PA 18049
Available Floor Plans
Quick Delivery Homes
The Fields at Jasper Ridge in Upper Milford Township takes its name from the area’s rare jasper mineral and its prime view. Mining of the jasper in this area by the Leni Lenape Indian tribe is believed to be one of the oldest industrial sites in North America. Original inhabitants of the land, the Leni Lenape recognized the value of jasper. A unique, natural resource, found in a variety of stunning colors, jasper is a hard, workable stone that they skillfully converted into arrows and high-quality tools. The Leni Lenape traded jasper with other tribes along the East Coast and up into New England by following the animal trails along the area’s abundant waterways. Interestingly enough, these same animal trials have morphed into today’s excellent major highway system, making the area such a desirable place to live.
Pennsylvania Germans who came up through Bucks County followed the Leni Lenape. Taking advantage of the abundant fertile land, they developed a strong farming economy. They also recognized another of the area’s unique natural resource- a combination of clay soil and iron ore deposits ideal for creating pottery. The Stahl Pottery Works, founded in the mid-1800s, was a well know producer of everyday redware items decorated with typical Pa. German motifs.
The Stahl Preservation Society, The Jasper Park Complex, The Upper Milford Historical Society, and the Upper Milford Museum displaying artifacts and presenting lectures, promote and preserve the area’s history.
Today we recognize what the Leni Lenape and Pa. Germans discovered before us—Upper Milford is a prime location. Close to major arteries—Routes 29, 78, 100, and 222 plus the Pa. Turnpike—The Fields at Jasper Ridge is a short car ride away from upscale shopping malls, premium stores, national retailers, specialty shops, movie theaters, boutiques, and an abundance of restaurants. The adjoining town of Emmaus, with its own unique history, features all the conveniences—a Farmer’s Market, boutique shops and the standards, casual and fine dining plus a charming, small-town atmosphere. Within its confines, you’ll also find the center of the town triangle where numerous events take place and Emmaus High School, a focal point of the outstanding East Penn School District.
The Fields at Jasper Ridge is a picturesque place to call home. You’ll find peace and privacy in this community set on quiet streets with minimum traffic while still conveniently close to everything. The homes are nestled among rolling hills and recreation areas -- a truly rural setting right in the heart of things!
The Homes - Townhomes of Unmatched Quality
Be sure to bring your dreams with you when you visit The Fields at Jasper Ridge. That’s because you’ll find original, varied Townhomes that can be individually adapted to suit your personal needs. You don’t have to modify your dreams when you build with Kay Builders. Together we create your unique home in an eye-catching community—something special inside and out!
Today’s homeowners look for an efficient home with useful, flexible rooms where friends and family can gather. Whether you are a first time home buyer, a down-sizer, or looking to move up The Fields at Jasper Ridge has it all:
- Easy maintenance homes that are big on amenities
- Value priced to provide all that you want while leaving room for life’s little luxuries
- Masonry Facades and Varied Rooflines
- One Car Garages
- Creative Designs to Complement Adjacent Homes
- Decorative Garage Doors
- Numerous Design Plans
- Choice of Open or Traditional Layouts
- First and Second Floor Master Suites
- 9’ or Vaulted Ceilings on First Floor
- Salon Baths & Privacy Toilets
- Gourmet Kitchens
- Generous Closet Space
- Full Basements with Egress Window for Future Expansion
- Specifications that Exceed Industry Standards
- Plus Much More….
- East Penn Schools
- Significant Recreation Space with Walking Paths & Park
- Easy Access to Highways
- Minutes from Downtown Emmaus
- 1-Car Garages
- Second Floor Master Suites
- Hand Framed on Site*
- Full Basement with Egress Window
- 9' First Floor Ceilings & Volume Ceilings
- Significant Storage Areas
- Central Air Conditioning/Gas Heat
- Public Water & Sewer
- Poured Concrete Foundations 4000 PSI; Flat Work 3000 PSI*
- Traditional Extra Strength Floor System 16″ on Center, 2 x 10 *
- Tongue & Groove 3/4″ OSB Sheathing on Floor
- 2 x 6 Exterior Framing; 16″ on Center *
- Hardwired Smoke Detectors with Battery Back-Up
- 10 Year QBW Warranty
*Indicates Materials Exceed Industry Standards
- Maintenance Free Upgraded Vinyl Siding, Soffit/Fascia
- Brick or Stone Façade
- Architectural Shingles
- Decorative Garage Doors
- Fully Seeded & Landscaped Lawns, and Street Trees
- Exterior Faucets & Outlets
- Therma-Tru Insulated Fiberglass Front Door w/ Deadbolt – Greater Security/Lower Maintenance
- Concrete Sidewalks & Curbs
- TempStar 95.5% Fuel Efficient Natural Gas Furnace, 13-SEER A/C
- Insulation - Ceiling R-38, Basement Walls 4' R-11 Blankets
- Moisture Barrier House Wrap
- Energy Saving Hot Water Heater
- Family Office, Loft Area on Many Plans
- Vinyl Coated Wire Shelving
- Real Wood Trim w/ Brushed Nickel Hardware *
- Laminate Flooring in Kitchen, Foyer, Laundry, and Powder Room
- Full Basement w/ Sump Pump & Drain
- Moen Fixtures*
*Indicates Materials Exceed Industry Standards
- Granite Countertops with Single Bowl Undermount Sink
- 42″ Cabinets or Equal *
- Appliances: Gas Range, Microwave, Energy-Efficient Dishwasher & Disposal
- Laminate Flooring
*Indicates Materials Exceed Industry Standards
- Large Walk-in Closet (most models)
- Oversized Tiled Master Shower & Glass Enclosure
- Privacy toilet (per plan)
- Cultured Marble Vanity Top
- Ceramic Tile floors in Master Bathroom
The Lehigh Valley – population more than 600,000, is home to the cities of Allentown, Bethlehem and Easton, and is what the Lehigh Valley Economic Development Corporations coins as “living life right”. Our many attractions, proximity to New York, Philadelphia and Washington, DC, events, historical sites, businesses and excellent quality of life make the region a perfect place to live, work and prosper. This must be why so many people are declaring the Lehigh Valley their permanent address. Both long-time residents and recent newcomers from across the country are thrilled with the low cost of living in the Lehigh Valley when paired with the amenities available. When it comes to your home, the Lehigh Valley is unquestionably one of the finest places to build.
Our region offers much more value than most other Northeastern areas with easy access to major cities, and you’ll find that your housing dollars buy you more in the Lehigh Valley. The unemployment rate in the Valley is also one of the lowest in the state and well below the national average, in part because we are home to some of the nation’s top companies, including PPL Corp., Air Products and Chemicals, both of which are Fortune 500 companies, and Olympus Inc. Other large companies, such as Agere Systems, Lutron Electronics Co. Inc., Mack Trucks, Inc., Day-Timers, Crayola, and Just Born, Inc. also are headquartered in the Lehigh Valley. Additional firms such as Dun & Bradstreet Information Services, Wachovia, Guinness Beverage Corporation and Kraft Foods have large divisions located locally. The many technical colleges and large technology employment base created by the groundbreaking research of long time local inhabitant Bell Labs have created a unique technology base for an area the size of the Lehigh Valley.
With our growing local collection of technology, biotech, and pharmaceutical companies, the Lehigh Valley is unquestionably the right place to be when it comes to career growth. Recreational opportunities also abound – countless golf courses and country clubs, major department stores and malls, an active arts and culture arena, the Lehigh Valley Wine Trail, beautiful public parks, ski areas, and numerous events occur every day to keep residents busy!
For the outdoor enthusiast, to the north of Allentown lies the base of the scenic Blue Mountain’s ridge of the Appalachian Mountains and to the south, a small mountain ridge called South Mountain, separating Allentown from the Saucon Valley/Southern Lehigh suburbs. Hiking trails, bird watching and biking opportunities abound in these mountains.
With an enrollment of more than 45,000 students in our eleven colleges and universities, and many first-rate public and private schools for students, the Lehigh Valley is at the pinnacle when it comes to learning. Parkland School District ranks almost 20% higher than much of the state in reading and math proficiency and East Penn Schools are in the same realm. Both consistently climb in ranking year after year, and are impressively, in the top 3% of school districts in the state! Our hospitals are among the best in the nation.
The Lehigh Valley Hospital & Health Network is considered one of the country’s finest regional hospitals, in fact U.S. News & World Report released is “America’s Best Hospitals” list for 2006, naming LVH among the top 50 hospitals nationwide for cancer care, digestive disorders, endocrinology, heart care and heart surgery, kidney disease, orthopedics, respiratory disorders and urology. In 2003, Lehigh Valley Hospitals’ three hospitals were honored to receive the prized National Quality Health Care award. St. Luke’s is nationally recognized for excellence.
St. Luke’s has twice been chosen as one of the nation’s best hospitals, according to the 100 Top Hospitals: Benchmark for Success Study (1997, 2001). St. Luke’s is the only hospital in our region to have been included in this prestigious study. St. Luke’s Regional Heart Center was aldo ranked as one of the nation’s best heart hospitals in U.S. News & World Report’s annual America’s Best Hospitals issues in 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 & 2004 and by the 100 Top Cardiovascular Hospitals: 1999 (two awards), 2001, 2002 & 2003 studies. In addition, St. Luke’s was honored in the 100 Top ICU Hospitals study (2000). St. Luke’s has been named one of the Best Places to work in PA (2003, 2004, 2005). With abundant indoor and outdoor recreational amenities, welcoming people, reasonably priced housing, urban style and countryside charm, the Lehigh Valley really is the perfect place to settle, live, play, work and grow.
- UGI Gas: (800) 276-2722 www.ugi.com
- PP&L Electric: (800) 342-5775 www.pplresources.com
- RCN for Phone, Cable & Internet: (800) 746-4726 www.rcn.com/lehighvalley
- Service Electric for Phone, Cable & Internet: (610) 865-9100
- Lehigh County Water Authority for Water & Sewer: (610) 398-1444 www.lehighcountyauthority.org
- Rosemont College (610) 366-1963 www.rosemont.edu
- Penn State (610) 285-5000 www.lv.psu.edu
- Kutztown University of PA (610) 683-4000 www.kutztown.edu
- Cedar Crest College (610) 437-4471 www.cedarcrest.edu
- Lehigh University (484) 664-3100 www.lehigh.edu
- Muhlenberg College (610) 758-3000 www.muhlenberg.edu
- Lafayette College (610) 330-5000 www.lafayette.edu
- Moravian College (610) 861-1320 www.moravian.edu
- Desales University (610) 282-1100 www.desales.edu
- Swain School (610) 433-4542 www.swain.org
- Moravian Academy (610) 868-8571 www.moravian.k12.pa.us
- Dorney Park and Wildwater Kingdom (610) 395-3724 www.dorneypark.com
- Trexler-Lehigh County Game Preserve (610) 799-4171 www.gamepreserve.org
- Bob Rodale Cycling and Fitness Park (610) 820-3129 www.lvvelo.org
- Trexler Park (610) 437-7628 www.allentownpa.org/parks.htm
- The Rose Garden (610) 437-7628 www.allentownpa.org/parks.htm
- Baum Art School (610) 433-0032 www.baumschool.org
- Banana Factory (610) 332-1300 www.bananafactory.org
- Allentown Art Museum (610) 432-4333 www.allentownartmuseum.org
- South Mall (610) 791-0606 www.shopsouthmall.com
- Lehigh Valley Mall (610) 264-5511 www.lehighvalleymall.com
- Wegman’s Food Markets (610) 336-7900 www.wegmans.com
- The Promenade Shops at Saucon Valley (901) 818-2527 www.stanbery.com
- Walmart (610) 530-1400 www.wal-mart.com
- Emmaus Main Street Program (610) 965-6279 www.emmausmainstreet.com
Map & Directions
Sales Office Location: 4472 Stole Road | Emmaus PA, 18049
GPS Coordinates: 40.517230 Latitude, -75.518910 Longitude
Directions to Jasper Ridge:
From 309/ I-78: Take exit 55 for PA 29 / S Cedar Crest Blvd. Continue on road, follow signs to Emmaus. Turn right onto PA-29 / Chestnut St. Turn left onto Mill Road. Turn left onto Champagne Dr. Turn right onto Stole Road. Destination will be on the right.